Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2009

To Re-Cap

2005 – I lived in Japan

2006 – I came home from Japan and started dating Max

2007 – I married the love of my life and moved into our wonderful home

2008 – I was given the most amazing gift in my beautiful little daughter.

2009 - ???



I have a feeling that this year may not live up to past years as far as large events, and I am ok with that. This year I will be doing the best work of my life thus far.



My personal goals this year are

1. to learn to better love my husband
2. to be the most cheerful and godly mother I can be
3. to learn to better prioritize my life, so that I am not so often overwhelmed with it



Our family goals are to

1. Get in shape and lose our beginning of marriage/new baby fat!
2. Communicate better with one another
3. Spend more active time together as a family and as a couple



I am looking forward to seeing what the Lord will do in our lives this year.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

wow, given your track record, just let me know if you need me to send those maternity clothes back! just kidding. maybe you'll get to put in the 2009 spot - "relaxed."