Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2007

1st Trimester sickness??

I hope for my sake, that everyone is right when they say the sickness goes away in the 2nd Trimester. Although I have only had two extremely sick days-where I was so sick, I couldn't help but cry... I think I might go crazy if I have to continue this nausia. Even when I am not really sick, I am just nausiated most of the time.

I have heard all the helps. I bought saltines, and I even have them by my bed so that I can eat a few before I stand up. However, nothing helps it completely. my only consolation is that everyone says, "The sicker you are the healthier the baby is!" I guess just about any amount of sickness is worth having a healthy baby.

I start work on Monday, and so I am praying that I am over this sickness soon!! I am not sure how I can handle being this sick all the time and working. Right now our plan is for me to coninue to work and got o school as long as I can during pregnancy. We still have to figure out what happens after the birth - so please pray. Love you all.

2 comments:

Hinman said...

Try saltines and a slice of apple in the morning. It may help. Love you-B

Auntie Tracy said...

Ahh what memories you bring back. The joy of feeling the baby grow and move, the anticipation of its sweet face, the pleasure of pulling the car over on the way to work to be sick.... oh wait, probably should share that one (Deniece really owes me!) We love you guys and are praying for you all during these "bonding" times!