Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

KayLynn's first real road trip

So, following the theme of my last post KayLynn and I spent hours 85 1/2 straight hours together (yes, I counted!). Last Wednesday my sister, KayLynn and I drove to Montana to see my mom for her birthday. We had a good time and KayLynn was so good on the long drive and in Montana.






KayLynn does not believe in giving her mommy a break in updating family and friends about all her new abilities. Every day is some more things about her to love. Max and I get a kick out of watching her surreptitiously and then getting the others attention and pointing it out. She is now washing herself in the bath (mostly the belly, but shes getting there), picking up her toys, playing with the new kitty(s) in the house, giving Eskimo kisses, pointing to my nose and singing (not while she points to my nose).

Speaking of which, anyone up for adopting a litter-box trained, fixed cat? I brought them home and though Max is falling in love, he is also allergic. He has fallen in love with one of them, so probably we will only be getting rid of the silver one. So, let me know if you or anyone you know is interested.

I will get pictures up tonight! (Where have you heard that before??)

No comments: